Welcome to the website of the Embassy of Portugal in Algeria, in its new configuration, where you can find information about the services that this Embassy provides, events and news related to Portugal and the Portuguese presence in Algeria.
The search engine for business location in Portugal
The PortugalSite Selection platform, developed by aicep Global Parques, is a business locations procurement tool for investment projects in Portugal.
It provides information for projects regarding:
PortugalSite Selection is a free public service for investors, available in Portuguese and English, which allows:
- Using multi-criteria analysis, to choose, easily and effectively, a site in Portugal that best fits a business project´s requirements;
- To get to know about available sites by browsing the map or searching by geographic region;
- To identify the best solutions that fit the investment project - size; site type; proximity to relevant infrastructures among others.
PortugalSite Selection provides business consulting services, namely:
- Collecting clients’ requirements, providing short lists of best suitable available locations, providing comparative analysis of solutions;
- Consultancy regarding licensing procedures;
- Support to the promotion and qualification of business locations in partnership with municipal entities aiming to build the capacity of the national offer.
Contact us for expert advice:
PortugalSite Selection allows the download of Municipality, Lot, Business Parks, Science and Technology Parks, Office Centres and other office space, incubators and accelerators reports containing technical and urbanistic information of the sites, as well as regional socioeconomic data.
Contact us for support services:
To access the new PortugalSite Selection platform please use the button below or the link www.portugalsiteselection.pt
The confidentiality of all collected information, that will be the subject of treatment and analysis, is guaranteed by aicep Global Parques, that will not pass it on to third parties.
On the European and World Day against the Death Penalty, the Council of Europe and the European Union (EU) reiterate their strong opposition to capital punishment in all circumstances and for all cases. The death penalty is an affront to human dignity. It constitutes cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment and is contrary to the right to life. The death penalty has no established deterrent effect and it makes judicial errors irreversible.
All EU and Council of Europe member states have abolished the death penalty. Abolition in law or practice is a pre-condition of Council of Europe membership and the absolute ban on the death penalty in all circumstances is entrenched in both Protocols No 6 and No 13 of the European Convention on Human Rights and the EU Charter of Fundamental Rights. We call on those European states that have not yet done so to ratify them.
We also reiterate our call to the authorities in Belarus, the only country on the European continent still using the death penalty, to introduce a moratorium as a decisive step towards aligning the country with pan-European standards.